Bee On Trade

Importing Coffee into the United States


Sign-up to our newsletter, get access to exclusive tips about freight forwarding weekly update!

Importing Coffee into the US: What You Need to Know

What agencies do I need to work with to import coffee into the US?

To import coffee into the US, you'll need to collaborate with the CBP, FDA, and USDA. These three agencies are the US Customs & Border Protection, Food and Drug Administration, and the US Department of Agriculture.

What is the CBP's "informed compliance" publication, and why is it important?

CBP's "informed compliance" publication is a valuable resource for coffee importers. It offers essential information to help you understand and comply with CBP regulations and requirements.

Additional Resources:

More from Beeontrade

© Beeontrade Inc. 2023